To participate, you should
- have had experience teaching English at the relevant CEFR levels (at least 450 teaching units of 45 min.),
- have English language skills at level C1 or higher,
- be familiar with the format of the relevant telc exams,
- know the telc examination regulations and
- know the CEFR language competence levels and their practical use.
If you have never had an examiner licence or your licence has expired for more than 6 months, you need to complete the A1 to C2 Introduction for examiners in order to participate in this training. You will find this online introduction at telc Campus after logging in.
To receive your telc examiner licence, you need to
- fulfil all the prerequisites for participation,
- actively participate in the workshop and
- correctly rate candidates’ oral performance by means of authentic video films.
The examiner licence English B1-B2 is valid for three years and authorises you to examine the oral part of the following exams:
- telc English B1
- telc English B1 School
- telc English B1 Business
- telc English B1 Hotel and Restaurant
- telc English B2
- telc English B2 School
- telc English B2 Business
- telc English B2 Technical.
14.02.2023 – 14.02.2023, 08:00 - 16:00 Uhr