To participate, you should
- have had experience teaching the CEFR levels (in total at least 450 teaching units of 45 min.) A2, B1, B2 and C1,
- have English language skills at level C1 or higher,
- have worked through the online Dual-Level Examiner Training, which you find after logging in at telc Campus.
- be familiar with the format of the telc English dual-level exams,
- know the telc examination regulations and
- know the CEFR language competence levels and their practical use.
If you have never had an examiner licence or your licence has expired for more than 6 months, you need to complete the A1 to C2 Introduction for examiners in order to participate in this training. You will find this online module also at telc Campus.
Criteria of passing:
To receive your telc examiner licence, you need to
- fulfil all the prerequisites for participation,
- actively participate in the workshop and
- correctly rate candidates’ oral performance by means of authentic video films.
The examiner licence English Dual-Level authorises you to examine the oral part of the exams
- telc English A2-B1,
- telc English A2-B1 School,
- telc English A2-B1 Business,
- telc English B1-B2,
- telc English B1-B2 Business,
- telc English B1-B2 School,
- telc English B2-C1 Business and
- telc English B2-C1 University.
The licence ist valid for three years.
28.01.2023 – 28.01.2023, 10:00 - 18:00 Uhr